Samara Costa Rica, or Playa Samara, is located in Guanacaste, just 2 hours away from Liberia one of the major airports in Costa Rica. Samara Beach is a Blue Flag beach signifying its unique cleanliness and beauty. This gem of a tropical paradise is on the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean; a small coastal town that retains its Costa Rican charm but is a popular with visitors having one of the few safe swimming beaches in Costa Rica.
Samara Beach is known for its white sands and its picturesque setting and the pretty coral island located in the bay. Samara is still a working coastal community but has a good choice of amenities for tourists, such as fun tour options, variety of hotels, restaurants and transport choices.
In summary .......why choose Samara Costa Rica? There are so many beaches to go to in Costa Rica!
1. Samara is beautiful - white sanded beach, picture-perfect lined with palm trees
2. Safe, clean swimming beach (Blue Flag)
3. One of the closest (safe) beaches to Monteverde (can do Adventure Connections from Monteverde and Arenal)
4. Small fishing town character but with enough things to do, choice of hotels and restaurants
5. Day trips available to other parts of Guanacaste (such as Pale Verde, Barra Honda, Rincon de la Vieja)
6. Liberia airport less than 2 hours away
Tours and Activities at Samara Beach. Playa Samara Costa Rica is one of the top beaches in Costa Rica. Plenty of exciting tours and activities for everyone.see more
Samara Hotels and Samara Resorts and Cabins. Photos and prices, hotel booking in Samara, Costa Rica and hotel information for Carrillo Beachsee more
Samara Beach Costa Rica
FREE US and Canada
1 866 811-0522
+506 2645 5874